Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 1 month!!

1st,i wan say sorry to my dear about ytd thingy!!!!
ytd i was promise him i will send him a gud nite msg!!! but i too tired..
reach home jiu slip ler..
so late baru reach home oo.
aiyo...
i noe YOU're worry about me..
sorry make dear worry me...!!!
feel so sorry oo.
aiyo..
btw...feel so happy d lar..
cz i wake up today ar..
i saw dao you col me so many times ar..
got a bit feel dao very happy cz you very care about me lo..
hahaha...
today got sch la confirm!!!
aiyo....ytd nite ar..
i was decide wif dad today not going to school d wo..
cz for check d blood ba..
then we think dao next sat no school..
so next sat baru check lo..
hahaha..
i was afraid those result come out got wat wat wat ar..
zzzz..
12 like dat i reach home jor...
then terus go bath and get ready go 1b meet dear..
wah...im rushing on time lar..
cz dad not free after 0130 ma..
so must early lo..
ahah..
i was early there then i shop a while at the front few shop lo.
haha..see dao SOMETHING very nice ooo...haha..
i guess DEAR noe wat is it kan??
muahahahha...then we watch d movie lo..aiyo..
everytime v watch movie ar.
sure decide very long oo.
dunno why ar.
so conclusion is final destination..
that movie still ok ok lar.
hahahha...
dear was worry me i cant slip cz too scary wa..LOL!!
when those scary scene ar..hahaha..dear so funny d ba..he take his hand cover my eye lar..
aiyo..hahaha...then when i was scary ar..im holding his hand to cover my eye..wah..so funny lar dat time..hmmm...
P.S dear....i still can slip lar..hahahha!!!
after finish movie..
we got shop a while lar..
we passby d phone shop ar..
tat time dear was thinking wan to ask me a question liao d..
but he havent ask d question me oledi say out d answer...
we so Xin Li Xiang Tong du..haha..aiksx....perasan a bit ler.
then we go eat my LUNCH?then eat 1 of OURS d Fav ice cream..McD Flurry(duno how to spell)?!!
woah..
today so happy yi xia lar.
hahah..
thx yar for so take care me ..
i love you so much ooo!!!
muackx....

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment