Friday, September 04, 2009

2nd post

haha....long time i dint type my blog jor....
lucky got my dear help me to update du~~~!!!
tat few days i cant online...
bcz my line not good...
so..he say he help me update..
tuesday...he told me that he oledi do alot of changes in d blog..
such as those layout ar...watever bla bla bla lar!!
then he told me he wan to give me a suprise...
until ytd...i came back from school...
i terus go open d internet...
FINALLY ...give me on dao liao!!!
i dint tell him 1st...
cz i wan give him a suprise.!!hahah..
LOL...
1st..
i go see d blog...
walao...
it kinda beautiful oo!!!!
terus my eye got tear du...that is happy tear!!!hahaha..
this blog make dao really nice and i very gan dong about dat..
^^..
now im missing you badly!!!!aiyo~~so hope can see dao you oo!! we alomst 1 week dint see liao lo......T.T!!

DEAR ,
THANK YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU ..
MUACKX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment