Wednesday, September 16, 2009

free wed ...

today suppose to be a great day but seems like everything turn bad in a blink of an eye ...
haih ... cant get any desperate ... glad got baobei cheer me up ... im so lucky dat i have her by my side ...
i woke up at 8am de ... ling go sch for extra class ... so cham ... its holiday lo ... she's suppose to rest.
we text text sia then she off to class lu while i play psp cz cant go bak to bed ...
we suppose to go sutera 2day de but in the end it cancel ...
duno wad happen la ... so we all including ling de frens all stayed at home lo ...
2day very miss ling oo duno why ah ...
we play 2gtr 2day and we are very happy tu ...
cam and play lai play qu oni la ... no other meaning ah... dun think too far ... haha ...
me and ling really like made for each other like dat de oo ...
wad i do = wad she do ...
imba le ... haha ...
her feet suddenly very pain wah scare me i tot wad yuan lai de ac too cold ... so xing tong oo me ...
duno why my dad keep wan trap me oo ... i think he knw something ... hmmm ...
dun care la ... knw meh knw lo ... i duwan keep secret's from him also ... but confirm cant let him see dao this blog LOL ... sure kena imba tu ...
i think dat's all lu ...
no comment dat ling 4gt update blog ... LOL ...
ciao ...

No comments:

Post a Comment