Friday, September 04, 2009

Another Day

Weird ~~


i dun use to blogging de ... but its kinda fun ... or mayb blogging wf certain som1 ... haha ..
see hw special is 'her' ... wakaka ...
actually i help ling post de bah cz she bz these days ...
today early morning ah, she sent a morning msg to me but i see wrg jor ... i tot she say got bring phone but manatau is no bring LOL... i mayb still aslp... i replied her thn bak to bed ... it was 6am whn i replying ling !! the big big rain woke me ...
oh yea... ling won de semi match ystday oo ... she so hapi haha ... she tell me she smash oo ... imba... but sad i no go dao ... T.T
nvm i oways support ling de ... she also say her class de ppl all betting in class o ... ling lose money nia ... me not there bah so no luck lo hahaha ... jk jk ...
i think they scam money la ... impo ling will lose de ...
las nite hundread and one nite i no call her oo ... so we texting oni lo... text till half she slpt le ... haha she so tired de, oways dun admit... still owe u las nite de gudnite kiss ... muaks ...
im still holiday le ... so bord at home ... ntg better to do ... haih ... all my fren went to sdk le ... ling gt sch de ... nobody go out wf me ... so sad ... so bord ... so sien ...
bah ... i think dats it ...

P.S.
to RO, im still under age lo ... not yet 18 ... ^^
to ER, any suggestion for my blog ??? hmm.. u seem pro ... ^^


muaks my baobei ... love u lots ...

No comments:

Post a Comment