Tuesday, September 29, 2009

^^

hahah....woooooaaahh!!!!
tis world still got miracle d ba..
hehehhehehe...
ytd nite..
we on phone almost 1 hour plus ooo..hmmm..
got a bit heart pain lo..
cz waste dear d money to col me..
wah..
i think this month his bill gonnnna bOOm d lo..
zzzz...
haha...
we got talk dao ar..if we meeet each other will how and how and how..
lol..
manatau today ar..we really meet dao lo..
at 1st..i go take d attendance book..i was complain to my fren..
i say i wan see my dear...
my fren say me sot.
after that teacher take liao attendance...
then we go our PE..
hahaha..on d way to field ar..
i saw m dear ooo..
i am going his direction liao d..
but saw dao he wif his fren ooo...
terus i scare liao..then just say hi to him jiu gone le...
hahaha.
wahhh...i keep laugh after saw him oo.
wah..so happy terus ooo..
so long we dint meet..
i hope we everyday pun can like dat..
hahaa...
bt nvm lar.
this saturday we going out lo..^^
weee....
this saturday is my parents birthday..DADDY N MUMMY oo.
woah!!!
he gonna to teman me choose present FOR MY PARENTS..
woah!!
hahahha...



ILOVEYOU,EDWYN CHAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment