Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Bad LucK???

today is my last day for badminton..
cz final oledi..
hhhhhmmm...
sch end at 0330...
then my fren help me order McD
aiyo....this few days keep eat those fast foooooood ar!!!
zzzz..
erm...
we play early so end oso early.
aiyar!!
get no.2 lar..
sad nia!!
my dear got go watch me play ler...
happy !!!
hahaha...erm..
after play finish..
then we chit chat very long sia de!!
hahaha...
erm..
then his dad col him lo...
he go out then i put go find my fren lo...
haha...
dear ar dear!!!
you soon wan trials lo..
must study hard oo..
remember study more important ar!!
hahaha...
anyways..
i will love you always...
i do really LOVE you!!
muackx!!

I WONT LET YOU GO!!!!

If one day you feel like sad,
I dont promise that i will make you laugh but i can sad with you.
If one day you want to run away,dont be afraid to call me,
I dont promise to ask you to stop but i can run with you.
If one day you dont want to listen to anyone, call me,i promise to be there for you but also promise to remain queit;but one day if you call and there is no answer, come fast to see me,perhaps I NEED YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment