Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sweet Day With Dear

loll..actually kan i wan use padini this name d ba..manatau dear use liaoo..zzz...so terpaksa use this lo..aiyo...hahhaha..yeah!!!!today can out wif dear liaoo~~~wooohooo!! long time dint see dao him face by face oo..sad dao mmmmmeeee~~~!!! hahahha....today ar...after school.i bath liao jiu go meet him...hhhmm..i reach there liao de...but i dint inform him..pura pura sms him..manatau ar...we meet dao at the 'hand lift' there..sweat ooo...me going up he going down!!! zzz...i saw dao his litttlllleee bro oo!!! terus i hang there ooo..wah..so scare his little bro oo!! dunno y ar!!hahahha...
then when v buy ticket tat time ar!! i just say liao a word to his brother..tat is HI!!hahaha..simple ler...me so polite d looo..uisyeh!! we watch d where got ghost i think...watch dao half then we come out ler..hahaha...then we go shopping shopping lo..dear say never pei me shopping b4 wahh....k lo..let him pei me once!!hahaha..v go padini choose my dad present!! cz today is my parents birthday!!!woooaaaahhh!!!! 1st 1st...dear say wan buy tat size d...but i scare too small so i buy the biggest size lo..manatau...at nite when eating d cake ar!!!i take out d present....he imba happppy o!!then i told hiim d size..then he say..should choose d smaller 1...mean is my dear choose d size lar!!! aiyo...however..d thing still suit my dad!!hahha..yuan lai...my dad n my dear so match d ar!!hahaha..btw...1st time i buy present ...1st time bf beside me!!! hahaha.so happy lar !!! feeel like we buying and chosing a present for my dad oo!!ahahha..i noe i think ttoooooo much~~~!we take liao a lot picture yi sia de...but those picture at dear there!!hahaha...hhhmmm...
i ask my dad to appppreciate d gift ooo...
ask him put hao hao oo!!hahha..and oso use sia use sia jiang lar!!
hahaha..
he say HE WILLLLL...
hahha....dear..
you will apppreciate me mar??
hahahha...
lol..super imba happy ba..so got a bit sot liao!!
sorry!!!
^^
nid off soon lo..cz tomolo i still got extra tuition at schoolll..hmmm!! sweat !!
ILOVEYOU


Present to my dad choose by me and my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment