Friday, October 16, 2009

Best Present ...

i was suppose to update de blog las nite de cz my imba beloved baobei and most lovable ling wants me to ...
but i was busy watching tv las nite so i din update dao ... and went out ...
ystday was my birthday LOL ... i nver wan to celebrate it cz for me no meaning de mah ...
but ling hate it whn i say dat ... she's sad ... so im so so so sorry ... she love's birhtdays ... and celebrating them ... well my birthday meet dao my AS exam and ling's de final exam ...
cnt celebrate le but i say we'll replace another day ... then ling say no have de feel le ... haha ... sha gua de ling ... no say feel bu feel de mah ... most important is de person celebrating wf me ... ^^

on 13/10 ah ... 2 days ago ...
i ady receive dao 17 advanced bufday wishes ... all unknown num ... at 1st i keep wonder who go spread ... xiang bu dao ah ... hmm ... wanna guess who's de one treat me so good ah? obvious gua.
at 1st i reli have no idea who spread ... then got one spoiler msg ... say my phone got lag anot ...
hmmm ... busted ... haha ...

then dat day de midnight ... me and ling suppose to go slp de lo ... then ling SAY she tired also ... so go bed lo ... then foreafter ...
zOMG ... 3 bubble msg frm ling ... i tot she slpt ... these 3 msg made me tears flow like fountain after hearing them ... so happy ... is a secret abt wads de msg abt ... haha ...
i cont hearing it until my hp no batt !!! i was like wtfish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nvm ... charge phone ... 2mr hear again ... hahaahaaaa ...
its de very ever 1st time i receive dao such gan dong de msg ... anyone would cry if they receive dao these kinda msg frm thier beloved ... unless ur a vampire ... or cold-blooded beast ...

then nex day we're having exam nia ... erm ... ntg to say but ...
de disadvantages of hving ac room for ur exam room are ... whn there's no current ... LOL ...
suffering natural sauna at room and during exam for one hour ... other end of de exam was all full blast ac ... haha ... no feel liao de la ...

present ~~ presents ~~ ... hehe ...
i get dao few oni ... one is frm my sch mates ... most frm baobei ... so gan dong nia ...
this is not de unforgettable birthday ... is de unforgettable present ...
ntg is more important than my baobei darling ... love her lots ... nver gonna let her go ...

i wish i could hold her hands nw ...
i wish i can sit wf her inside a dream and nver be awaken ...
i wish i could slp wf her and dream 2gtr ... nver gonna wake again ...
as long as i live ... i will nver break our promises ... ntg will break btwn us ...
i will give her everything i have ... everything in this world dat others will nver get ...
she ady took my heart away ... so nobody can steal it away again ... its forever for alice kho oni !!!

i wan to say again ...
The Best Present I Ever Had is
having ALICE KHO as my girl ... she's a better present than 100 decades presents ...
NOTHING ... strictly absolutely NOTHING can replace her in this world and universe ...
even our next life i wan to be wf her ...

i love u alot chaiwen ... muaks ... really hope our love can last forever ...
dat's my wish and oni wish.

P.S : Copyrighted by this blog only ...

No comments:

Post a Comment