Friday, October 16, 2009

S-o-r-r-y

i wanna say sorry to dear!!!
bcz i dint celebrate dao his birthday wif him ytd!!!
wahhh..feel like so sorry to him ooo..
but he keep say nvm nvm..
he dun care d birthday thingyyyy~~~!
hahhaha..
so when 14 oct d nite ar..
i spread all his number to my frensss...
haha..
i ask them to send him a happy birthday msg=]]]]]...
btw..
wanna say THANK YOU to all my frens!!!
they are so cooperate!!
woah!!!!
at 1st...
i plan alot to celebrate my dar birthday..
manatau my schoool final term exam pula!!!
hahaha..
at nite...
dear col me and we talk a while...
suddenly my mum outside oo.
terus we end calls le..
then we send msg say go slip lo..
hahahha..
hmmm..
at 1159 like dat..
i send all d buble msg to dear..
manatau 1206 like dat ar..
dear reply me ler..
haha.
he say he so gan dong oooo!!
wahhh..
im kinda happy at that time..
after that msg..
dear pun go slip le..
i pun go slip le..
hahaha..
muakcx..
im so happy see dao his post ooo..
it so touching for me!!!
hahaha...
hhhmm.
stop for now la...
lazy wan type liaoo..
cz sick liao oo.
zzz.
anywayss....ILOVEYOU!! and happy belated birthday dear!!!
I PROMISE I WILL STAY BSIDE YOU FOREVER!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment