Saturday, October 31, 2009

long time i dint update blog oledi..
aiyo...
cz i lazy wan update ler~~!
hmmm..
anyways...
today morning ...
dear say he wake up oledi..
but busy wa..
so i go downstair wif mummy lo..
she go prepare her thingy ...
cz at nite all cousin will gathering at my hse...
aiyo.....
sure very many kidddddy d lo...
my house sure bcome kiddy world =.=
hmmm...
then at noon like dat ar..
we go servay buy some ingredients for making cake and coookies??
hahaha...
lolll..
you noe wat??
i 1st time bake cooookies lo...
i wan give my dear try it d ba..
tooo bad..dun have license..
if not...delivery to his house ooo..^^
but the coookies look seem like not very beautiful oo.
hahaha..
aiyo..
nvm lo..
i will try my best to make & learn to cooooook alot of delicious fooooood to my dear =D
today nite ar....very very feeel sorry to my dear ooo..
me like dint sms dao wif him ler..
hmmm..
so sad..
im so scare he will bored...
but after i noe he chiong chemis ar...
then i fang xin abit ler..
at least he is study on his exam~!!
anyways..
goooood luck in his exam lo~!!!
after exam you wan go where i pun pei you go oo~!!!
hahaha..
muackx!!
now is midnite oledi... Add Video
i gonna offline and go slip lo...
if not..
my dear willl chop me o so late slip!!!
and i gonna send him gud nite msg tooo ^^
anyways...GUD NITE DEAR!!!!!!!
i guess my dear are sleeeeeping now....
hhhmmm....
sllllleeeeep dao very tight gua?!!
hahaha....
no nid gua..
is OF COARSE,YEs!


LOVE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment