Monday, March 08, 2010

Pai seh pai seh ... T____T

so so sry for not updating mua blog fer so so so long ~
getting very very busy lately ... my baobei also no on9 at all ... mayb once a week? ke lian her ~
she spm year owh ... sad sad ... mus jia you jia you study o baobei ... muaks ...
i will update blog again for now ... re-active it ... hope there's many ppl out there read geh ... T.T
such as fiona yong and sista ... LOL ...
ntg to talk abt anyways ... lets talk abt new year ... haha ... get lesss ang pau this year ... mao bian luuuur ...
new year holiday so damm long but oni out once wf my darling ... she went bak hometown ... sad sad... our 6th ann kena pull early oo ... aiyo ... not very satisfying de ... jz go out movie and eat ...
BU MAN YI !!!
nex week our 7th month ann .. cant out again T_________________________T
my beloved baobei got camp ... and got class on holidays ... haih ... me also getting kinda full scheduled and busy ... nite im free???
im not robot and i nid rest LOL ... hope there will be a holiday i can out wf baobei everyday ... like las time DA FANG JIA ~ <3
anyways ...
i'll stop here ... think of another better and more interesting topic for my next post ... thx fiona and others for supporting my blog always ... haha ... <3

==========> love my baobei 4ever ... muaks ... <==========

No comments:

Post a Comment